Terms of Service
The Terms of Service are a legal agreement between Aquuua Casino (“Aquuua Casino”) and yourself (“you”) regarding use of Aquuua Casino’s application or game (“Service”). By installing, registering with, using, or otherwise accessing any Aquuua Casino’s Service, you agree that you have read, understood, accept, and agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not accept these Terms, you are not authorized to use the Service.
Aquuua Casino reserves the right to revise or modify these Terms at any time by posting or displaying such revisions or modifications will be effective upon the disclosure. By registering, accessing, using, or downloading the Services, you acknowledge and agree that you shall be bound by any such revisions. If you do not wish to be bound by the modified Terms, uninstall your use of the Service and to cancel any accounts you have created using the Service.
If you violate the Terms, Aquuua Casino reserves the right to issue you a warning regarding the violation or immediately terminate or suspend any or all accounts you have created using the Service.
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOU WILL NOT BE COMPENSATED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY VIRTUAL MONEY, VIRTUAL GOODS, ANYTHING ELSE ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR ACCOUNT, OR FOR ANY OTHER REASON WHATSOEVER, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER YOU ARE BARRED FROM ACCESS TO THEM AS A RESULT OF VIOLATE THE TERMS.
You agree that Aquuua Casino does not have any obligation to provide you notice before terminating or suspending your account(s) but it may provide such notice in its sole discretion.
You agree that Aquuua Casino may change any part of the Service, including its contents, at any time or discontinue the Service or any part thereof, for any reason, without notice to you and without liability.
The Service is intended for those 18 years or older of age. By installing, registering with, using, or otherwise accessing any Aquuua Casino’s Service, You warrant and represent that You are: (1) at least 18 years of age and otherwise legally competent to read, understand and accept the provisions of this Term on behalf of Yourself; (2) at least 18 years of age and otherwise legally competent to read, understand and accept the provisions of these Terms on behalf of Yourself and a minor age 13-17 for whom You are legally permitted to allow access to the Service; You must declare that you are at least 13 years old or older and if you are a minor age 13-17, you must show that you have the consent of a legal guardian. At our sole discretion, we may require proof that you meet this condition in connection with use of the Services. Failure to comply with this condition will result in the closing of your account and the loss of all Virtual Currency or Virtual Goods earned through your use of the Services.
Subject to your agreement and continuing compliance with these Terms of Service, Aquuua Casino grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, revocable limited license to access and use the Service mobile device solely for your own non-commercial entertainment purposes. You agree not to use the Service for any other purpose. You hereby acknowledge that your license to use the Service is limited by these Terms, and, if you violate or if, at any point, you do not agree to any of these Terms, your license to use the Service shall immediately terminate, and you shall immediately refrain from using the Service. If the Service or any part thereof is determined to be illegal under the laws of the country in which you are situated, you shall not be granted any license to use the Service and must refrain from using the Service.
Use of the Service
You agree that your use of the Service shall be lawful and that you will comply with the usage rules. In furtherance of the foregoing, and as an example and not as a limitation, you agree that you shall not:
- Create an account with or access the Service if you are under the age of 13
- Upload, post, transmit or otherwise disseminate material that is vulgar, indecent, obscene, pornographic, sexual or that is, in a reasonable person’s view, otherwise offensive or objectionable
- Libel, ridicule, defame, mock, stalk, intimidate, threaten, harass, or abuse anyone, hatefully, racially, ethnically or in any other manner
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or transmit) files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files or data, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Service or the computers of other users of the Service
- Advertise, solicit or transmit any commercial advertisements, including chain letters, junk e-mail or repetitive messages (spam) to anyone
- Violate the contractual, personal, intellectual property or other rights of any party including by using, uploading, transmitting, distributing, or otherwise making available any information or material made available through the Service in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other right of any party (including rights of privacy or publicity)
- Create false personas, multiple identities, multiple user accounts, set up an account on behalf of someone other than yourself, use bots or other automated software programs to defraud or which otherwise violate these Terms of Service and/or the terms of service of any third-party applications or social networks through which the Service is accessed
- Attempt to obtain passwords or other private information from other members including personally identifiable information (whether in text, image or video form), identification documents, or financial information
- Improperly use support channels or complaint buttons to make false reports to Aquuua Casino
- Develop, distribute, use, or publicly inform other members of “auto” software programs, “macro” software programs or other “cheat utility” software programs or applications
- Exploit, distribute or publicly inform other members of any game error, miscue or bug which gives an unintended advantage
- Deal with Virtual Currencies or Virtual Goods in a manner that violates these Terms, including selling or re-selling Virtual Currencies or Virtual Goods or fraudulently obtaining or acquiring Virtual Currencies, Virtual goods or other products or services
- Rent, lease, sell, trade, gift, bequeath or otherwise transfer your account to anyone without Aquuua Casino’ written permission
- Access or use an account which has been rented, leased, sold, traded, gifted, bequeathed, or otherwise transferred from the account creator without Aquuua Casino’ written permission
- Engage in any fraudulent activity with respect to payment methods or advertiser tracking mechanisms
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations, or encourage or promote any illegal activity including, but not limited to, copyright infringement, trademark infringement, defamation, invasion of privacy, identity theft, hacking, cracking or distribution of counterfeit software, or cheats or hacks for the Service
- Attempt to use the Service on or through any service that is not authorized by Aquuua Casino. Any such use is at your own risk and may subject you to additional or different terms. Aquuua Casino takes no responsibility for your use of the Service through any service that is not authorized by it
- Post or communicate any person’s real-world personal information using the Service
- Attempt to interfere with, hack into or decipher any transmissions to or from the servers for the Service or interfere with the ability of others to enjoy using the Service, including disrupt, overburden or aid the disruption or overburdening of the Service servers, or take actions that interfere with or materially increase the cost to provide the Service for the enjoyment of all its users
AQUUUA CASINO MAY WITHHOLD, SUSPEND, MODIFY, OR TERMINATE YOUR ACCESS TO THE SERVICES FOR ANY OR NO REASON AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE UNLESS OTHERWISE REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
Account, Password and Security
During the Account creation process, you may be required to select a login method (“Login Information”). The following rules govern the security of your Login Information:
- You shall not share your Account or Login Information, nor let anyone else access your Account or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your Account. Aquuua Casino will not ask you to reveal your password and will not initiate contact with you asking for answers to your password security questions
- In the event you become aware of or reasonably suspect any breach of security, including, without limitation any loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure of your Login Information or unauthorized access to your Account, you must immediately notify Aquuua Casino and modify your Login Information
- You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the Login Information, and you will be responsible for all uses of your Login Information, including purchases, whether or not authorized by you and agree to fully compensate us for any loss or harm that may result. Aquuua Casino will not be responsible to you for any losses resulting from an unauthorized access or use of your account, whether fraudulently or otherwise.
- You are responsible for anything that happens through your Account, whether or not such actions were taken by you. You therefore acknowledge that your Account may be terminated if someone else uses it to engage in any activity that violates the Terms of Service or is otherwise improper or illegal
- You undertake to monitor your Account to restrict use by minors, and you will deny access to children under the age of 13. You accept full responsibility for any unauthorized use of the Service by minors and you acknowledge that you are responsible for any use of your credit card or other payment instrument by minors.
We reserve the right to terminate or suspend your account or your access to any or all of the Services at any time, for any reason and we have the right to terminate your account for what is, in our sole discretion and determination, deemed to be a violation or breach of these Terms of Service. In the event your account or access to the Services is terminated, suspended or canceled, whether by you or by Aquuua Casino, you will not be entitled to any refund nor will any credits or in-game items (e.g., points) be credited to you or converted to cash or other form of reimbursement, and you will have no further access to your account, or anything associated with it (such as points or in-game items). If your account is terminated or suspended by us, we also have the right to terminate or suspend any of your other accounts.
Charges and Billing
In some cases, you can use, a stored value (gift card), credit or debit card (each referred to herein as ‘Payment Information’), to pay for optional Services and/or upgrades. When you provide Payment Information to us (or our designated platform providers, licensees, or subcontractors), you represent and warrant that you are the authorized user of the Payment Information that is used to pay such charges. You must promptly notify us of any changes to your Payment Information. You are responsible for all charges incurred, including applicable taxes, and all purchases made by you or anyone that uses your account, including your family members or friends.
Virtual Currency and Goods
The Services may include a virtual, in-game currency (‘Virtual Currency’) including, but not limited to chips, pearls, tickets, that may be purchased from Aquuua Casino if you are a legal adult in your country of residence. You do not own Virtual Currency and Goods but instead you purchase a limited personal revocable license to use Virtual Currency and Goods exclusively within the Services - any balance of Virtual Currency and Goods does not reflect any cash or stored value. You have no other rights, title or ownership with respect to Virtual Currency and Goods. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT VIRTUAL CURRENCY AND GOODS HAVE NO CASH VALUE AND CAN NEVER BE EXCHANGED FOR REAL MONEY, GOODS OR SERVICES FROM US OR ANYONE ELSE.
You agree that all sales of Virtual Currency and Goods are final and is not refundable, transferable, or exchangeable except in Aquuua Casino’s sole discretion. A license to use Virtual Currency and Goods are granted immediately when your purchase is complete. The performance of our Services begins and completes promptly, and therefore your right of withdrawal is lost at this point. Aquuua Casino may change price and/or information about Virtual Items at any time, without notice, for any reason or for no reason.
Aquuua Casino has the absolute right to manage, regulate, control, modify and/or eliminate such Virtual Currency and/or Virtual Goods as it sees fit in its sole discretion, and without any liability to you.
Transfers of Virtual Currency and Goods are strictly prohibited except where explicitly authorized within the Services. Outside of the game, you may not buy or sell any Virtual Currency and Goods for ‘real money’ or otherwise exchange items for value. Any attempt to do so is in violation of these Terms and may result in a lifetime ban from the Services and possible legal action.
Advertisements and Links
Intellectual Property Ownership
Aquuua Casino retains all rights in the Service materials (including, but not limited to, applications, software, designs, graphics, texts, information, pictures, video, sound, music, and other files, and their selection and arrangement) (collectively, ‘Service Materials’). The entire contents of the Service are protected by applicable copyright, trade dress, patent, and trademark laws, international conventions, and other laws protecting intellectual property and related proprietary rights. You shall not, nor shall you cause any other party to modify, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, copy, transfer, create derivative works from, rent, sub-license, distribute, reproduce framed, republish, scrape, download, display, transmit, post, lease or sell in any form or by any means, in whole or in part, use for any purpose other than for using the Service pursuant to these Terms or otherwise exploit any of the Service Materials without Aquuua Casino’ explicit, prior written permission. The foregoing shall not apply to your own User Content that you post through the Service in accordance with these Terms. All other uses of copyrighted or trademark material, including any derivative use, require explicit, prior written permission from Aquuua Casino. Any reproduction or redistribution of materials not in accordance with these Terms is explicitly prohibited and may result in the termination of your Service account as well as severe civil and criminal penalties. Aquuua Casino and/or its licensors and affiliates own all right, title, and interest, including copyrights and other intellectual property rights, in and to all the Service Materials. You hereby acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by using the Service or by accessing any of the Service Materials, or rights to any derivative works thereof.
Disclaimer of Warranties
THE SERVICES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY CONTENT, INFORMATION OR SERVICES OBTAINED OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEBSITES OR ANY THIRD PARTY PLATFORM, ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITH NO REPRESENTATION OF WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, ACCURACY, AND ANY WARRANTIES THAT MAY ARISE FROM COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE OR USAGE OF TRADE. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, WE, OUR AFFILIATES AND OUR SPONSORS ARE NEITHER RESPONSIBLE NOR LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUR OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THE SERVICES, CONTENT OR INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN THE SERVICES AND/OR ANY WEBSITES.
Although we attempt to ensure the integrity and accurateness of the Services, we make no guarantees whatsoever as to the correctness or accuracy of the Services, or that your use of the Services will be uninterrupted, error-free, or secure, or that errors or defects will be corrected, or that the Services, the server(s) on which the Services are hosted, are free of viruses or other harmful components. This disclaimer of liability applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortious behavior, negligence, or under any other cause of action.
Limitations : Waiver of Liability
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY ANY APPLICABLE LAW, THE DISCLAIMERS OF LIABILITY CONTAINED HEREIN APPLY TO ANY AND ALL DAMAGES OR INJURY WHATSOEVER CAUSED BY OR RELATED TO USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SERVICE UNDER ANY CAUSE OR ACTION WHATSOEVER OF ANY JURISDICTION, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ACTIONS FOR BREACH OF WARRANTY, BREACH OF CONTRACT OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) AND THAT THE AQUUUA CASINO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL OR DATA, IN ANY WAY WHATSOEVER ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE.
YOU FURTHER SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE AQUUUA CASINO IS NOT LIABLE, AND YOU AGREE NOT TO SEEK TO HOLD THE AQUUUA CASINO LIABLE, FOR THE CONDUCT OF THIRD PARTIES, INCLUDING OTHER USERS OF THE SERVICE AND OPERATORS OF EXTERNAL SITES, AND THAT THE RISK OF THE SERVICE AND EXTERNAL SITES AND OF INJURY FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Aquuua Casino, its affiliated companies, contractors, employees, agents and its third-party suppliers, licensors, and partners from any and all claims, losses, damages, liabilities, including legal fees and expenses, that may arise from any breach by you of the Terms of Service, your access to and use of the Service. Aquuua Casino reserves the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify Aquuua Casino, and you agree to cooperate with Aquuua Casino’ defense of these claims. Aquuua Casino will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any such claim, action, or proceeding upon becoming aware of it. You agree that the provisions in this paragraph will survive any termination of your Account(s) or of the Service.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER, EXCUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, LIABILITIES AND DAMAGES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS, OUR LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. IN THE EVENT THAT ANY PROVISION OF THESE TERMS IS HELD TO BE INVALID OR UNENFORCEABLE, THE REMAINING PROVISIONS OF THERE TERMS WILL REMAIN IN FULL FORCE AND EFFECT.
The failure of Aquuua Casino to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be deemed a waiver of such right or provision. Any waiver of such rights shall only be effective if it is in writing and signed by us.
We reserve the right to modify the Terms at any time. If we do this, we will post the changes to these Terms on this page and will indicate at the top of this page the date those terms will be effective. We will attempt to give you advance notice of any substantive changes, but reserve the right to make such modifications immediately if required. Your use of the Services after any such changes become effective constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms. If you do not agree to abide by these or any future Terms, do not use or access (or continue to use or access) the Services. It is your responsibility to check to determine if there have been changes to these Terms and to review such changes.
If you have any claim arising out of the Terms of Service against us, we strongly encourage you to contact our customer support team to seek a resolution. If both parties fail that either party may refer such a dispute to the Korean Commercial Arbitration Board in accordance with the Arbitration Rules of the Korean Commercial Arbitration Board. The arbitration is to be conducted before a single arbitrator whom the parties jointly select. If the parties are unable to agree upon the arbitrator, either party may request the Korean Arbitration Association to select the arbitrator. WAIVER OF CLASS RELEIF. YOU AGREE THAT YOU AND AQUUUA CASINO WILL NOT COMMENCE AGAINST THE OTHER A CLASS ACTION, CLASS ARBITRATION, OR OTHER A CLASS ACTION. YOU AND AQUUUA CASINO ARE EACH WAVING RESPRECTIVE RIGHTS TO PARTICIPATE IN ANY PAST, PENDING, OR FUTURE CLASS ACTION OR ANY OTHER CONSOLIDATED OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING, INCLUDING ANY EXISTING AS OF THE DATE OF YOU AGREED TO THE TERMS OF SERVICE. YOU AND AQUUUA CASINO AGREE THAT ANY CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE SERVICE MUST COMMENCE WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES. OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION IS PERMANENTLY BARRED.
Aquuua Casino reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor and/or manage disputes between you and other users of the Services. If you have a dispute with other users, you release and hereby agree to indemnify Aquuua Casino from claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such dispute.
Maintenance or Updates to the Service
You understand that our Service is an evolving service. Aquuua Casino may require that you understand the scheduled or unscheduled maintenance/updates to current Service you have installed on your mobile device. You acknowledge and agree that Aquuua Casino may start the maintenance/updates the Service with or without notifying you, which may influence on your game play. This incident may result in unpredictable loss in your account and Aquuua Casino will not be liable to this incident.
By using or visiting the Service, you agree that the laws of the Republic of Korea, without regard to principles of conflict of laws and regardless of your location, will govern these Terms and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and Aquuua Casino. Any claim or dispute between you and Aquuua Casino that arises in whole or in part from your use of the Service shall be decided exclusively by a court of competent jurisdiction located in Seoul, Korea, and you hereby consent to, and waive all defenses of lack of personal jurisdiction and forum non convenient with respect to venue and jurisdiction in the courts of Seoul, Korea.
Aquuua Casino reserves the right to amend these Terms of Service at any time and without notice, and it is your responsibility to review these Terms of Service for any changes. Your use of the Service following any amendment of these Terms of Service will signify your assent to and acceptance of its revised terms. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions of this document, please discontinue using any of Aquuua Casino’ services.
If there are any questions regarding these Terms and Conditions you may contact us to the following contact firstname.lastname@example.org.